Re: BUG #14047: Problem while initdb - 0xC000001D

От Srivathson KK
Тема Re: BUG #14047: Problem while initdb - 0xC000001D
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Yes I m using PostgreSQL from EnterpriseDB.

I tried with both installer version and .zip version.

Got the same error.

Attaching screen shot for your reference. (Post installation step failed).

Thanks & Regards,
Srivathson KK.

---- On Mon, 28 Mar 2016 02:01:49 +0530 Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>wrote ----

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 6:26 AM, <srivathson.k@zohocorp.com> wrote:

> Bug reference: 14047
> Logged by: Srivathson KK
> Email address: srivathson.k@zohocorp.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.5.1
> Operating system: Windows Server 2008 R2 - Spanish 64 Bit
>
> I m trying to setup a PostgreSQL Server 64 Bit in a Spanish (Español
> (España)) machine with --no-locale and UTF8 charset. I m getting the
> following error.
>
> initdb.exe -D ..\data -U postgres --no-locale -E UTF8
>
> el proceso hijo fue terminado por una excepción 0xC000001D
> initdb: eliminando el directorio de datos <<../data>>
>
> I tried with initdb.exe -D ..\data -U postgres -E UTF8 and got the same
> error.
>
> PS : 32 bit version of PostgreSQL works fine.

Did you download an installer from EnterpriseDB, or someplace else?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14048: copy issues with jsonb
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14048: copy issues with jsonb