Re: BUG #16484: pg_regress fails with --outputdir parameter

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: BUG #16484: pg_regress fails with --outputdir parameter
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 8 Jun 2020, at 07:45, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Hello,
> pg_regress fails when i try to change the output directory with
> "--outputdir" parameter.
> This happens bacause pg_regress creates the output directory, but doesn't
> create sql and expected subdirectories.

Nice catch, testing the attached patch does indeed make pg_regress run without
errors if outputdir doesn't exist.

While looking at it though, I noticed that we nearby use stat() in a single
place while the rest use check_directory().  Is there a reason to not use
check_directory consistently as per the attached diff?

cheers ./daniel

Вложения