Re: Select Into help

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Select Into help
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Jan 18, 2007, at 11:08 AM, brian stapel wrote:

> Below is my current version of the function.  It compiles and
> executes.  How ever, it returns only one record - the last select
> into statement

This is because you only call return next one time. You need to call
it multiple times in a loop if you expect to return a set of records.
This article is somewhat old, but has some detailed examples:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs.17

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL