Re: pgsql: Huh, we do need to look in $python_configdir for the Python shli

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Huh, we do need to look in $python_configdir for the Python shli
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Looks like there are still problems on Windows/mingw and OpenBSD - see
> frogmouth and curculio on the buildfarm.

Yeah.  I just sent you an offlist request to look into what's happening
on frogmouth, and I'm talking to curculio's owner as well.

> Do we need to fall back on the old mechanism?

I hope not.  What is really going on here is that we're being pickier
about whether we understand where libpython is.  It looks to me like
on the machines where it's failing now, it was only accidental that
it worked at all before.  The fact that frogmouth was producing

checking how to link an embedded Python application... -L -lpython2.7

certainly doesn't leave a warm feeling --- how did the linker parse that?

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Huh, we do need to look in $python_configdir for the Python shli
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Huh, we do need to look in $python_configdir for the Python shli