Re: EXT :Re: Intermittent occurrence of ERROR: could not open relation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: EXT :Re: Intermittent occurrence of ERROR: could not open relation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Nykolyn, Andy (AS)" <andrew.nykolyn@ngc.com> writes:
>> 8.4.what exactly, and did you update versions around the time this
>> started happening?  I'm worried that this may represent a
>> newly-introduced bug.  Can you provide a self-contained test case?
>> It doesn't matter if it only fails occasionally, as long as we can
>> keep running it till it does fail.

> It is version 8.4.1 and it has been that for almost 3 years.

8.4.1?  Well, the *first* thing you ought to do is update to 8.4.10
so we can see if this represents an already-fixed bug.  In a quick
look through the release notes I see at least two possibly related
bug fixes, and in any case there are a slew of known crash and data
corruption bugs you are vulnerable to.

Сообщение: Re: Issue with CREATE EXTENSION tablefuncKreiter
Сообщение: Re: Issue with CREATE EXTENSION tablefuncKreiter