Re: installing pgAgent on RHEL4

От Roberts, Jon
Тема Re: installing pgAgent on RHEL4
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I've been working on the building of pgAdmin for several hours today in
order to get pgAgent on RHEL4.  I have downloaded and installed the
following:

libxml2-2.6.30
libxslt-1.1.22

Now I'm installed wxGTK-2.8.6.  This required I install pkg-config-0.22.
Next, it is failing because gtk+ isn't installed.  Gtk+ won't install
because the server is missing 'glib-2.0', 'atk', pango', and 'cairo'.
AGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!  Will this never ending missing dependencies ever end?

I keep looking at the installer for Windows and then I look at this "fun" in
Linux.  Shouldn't there be an easier way to get this installed?  A single
tar.gz file that I extract and then I get pgAgent would be ideal.

Jon