Re: segmentation fault with simple UPDATE statement (postgres 10.5)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: segmentation fault with simple UPDATE statement (postgres 10.5)
Дата
Re: segmentation fault with simple UPDATE statement (postgres 10.5)  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Bezverhijs Eduards <Eduards.Bezverhijs@tieto.com> writes:
> We encountered a bug in our systems with update statement, but long story short, here's the self-containing test case
whichresults in segmentation fault.

Huh.  I can reproduce this in 9.6 and 10, but not earlier or later
branches.  Looking ...

От: Sergei Kornilov
Сообщение: Re: segmentation fault with simple UPDATE statement (postgres 10.5)
Сообщение: Re: segmentation fault with simple UPDATE statement (postgres 10.5)