Cache lookup failed for function 1 while enabling postgis onpostgres 10

От 1111indiana
Тема Cache lookup failed for function 1 while enabling postgis onpostgres 10
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I am trying to enable PostGIS on a PostgreSQL 10 database on Windows.
Earlier it used to work fine, but now I am getting an error 'cache lookup
failed for function 1' on enabling the extension.

I am using pgAdmin to do it and have tried shell also. I reinstalled PostGIS
from StackBuilder also.

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-bugs-f2117394.html