Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> As I said before, I'm willing to #ifdef the code so that the string
>> substituted for %p converts all / to \ on Windows.  What I'd like to
>> know is whether that's enough to solve the problems, particularly in
>> face of spaces in the path, or whether we'll still be in quoting hell.

> Names with spaces will need to be quoted :-(

But does that have to be done in the code, or will
    archive_command = 'copy "%p" ...'
work?

Strictly speaking, people probably ought to use something like
    archive_command = 'cp "%p" ...'
on Unix too, so if this is what it takes on Windows I'm satisfied.
Just wondering about what other gotchas Redmond has prepared for us...

Сообщение: Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore
Сообщение: Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore