Re: tsearch V2 (Was: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: tsearch V2 (Was: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> Is there a strong reason why tsearch isn't in gborg?

I think text search is a pretty important facility that should
eventually be part of the core distribution.  It's more likely to get
there from contrib than from gborg ...

Сообщение: Re: tsearch V2 (Was: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze)
Сообщение: Re: tsearch V2 (Was: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze)