pgAdmin 4 SSH tunnel appears to be ignoring port setting

От michael_cgla
Тема pgAdmin 4 SSH tunnel appears to be ignoring port setting
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I am running a database in a virtual machine. I can successfully SSH into the
virtual machine using this command:

ssh vagrant@localhost -p 2222 -i
/Users/michael/Code/gvip/puphpet/files/dot/ssh/id_rsa

…and then I can connect to the database by running:

psql dbname username

However, I am not having any luck getting pgAdmin 4 to connect via SSH
tunnel. Here is what I have entered on the settings screen:

<http://www.postgresql-archive.org/file/t352060/Screen_Shot_2018-08-02_at_11.png>

And here is what I see when I then try to connect:

<http://www.postgresql-archive.org/file/t352060/Screen_Shot_2018-08-02_at_11.png>

I then click OK (without entering anything) and see this error
message("Failed to create the SSH tunnel. Error: Could not establish session
to SSH gateway"):

<http://www.postgresql-archive.org/file/t352060/Screen_Shot_2018-08-02_at_11.png>

Here is what I see in the logs:

2018-08-02 12:01:21,033| ERROR   | Could not connect to gateway localhost:22
: 61
2018-08-02 12:01:21,050: ERROR    pgadmin:    Could not establish session to SSH
gateway
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/pgAdmin
4.app/Contents/Resources/web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/server_manager.py",
line 415, in create_ssh_tunnel
    self.tunnel_object.start()
  File "/Applications/pgAdmin
4.app/Contents/Resources/venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/sshtunnel.py",
line 1295, in start
    reason='Could not establish session to SSH gateway')
  File "/Applications/pgAdmin
4.app/Contents/Resources/venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/sshtunnel.py",
line 1101, in _raise
    raise exception(reason)
sshtunnel.BaseSSHTunnelForwarderError: Could not establish session to SSH
gateway
2018-08-02 12:01:21,068: ERROR    pgadmin:    Could not connected to server(#2) -
'GViP on Vagrant (localhost)'.
Error: Failed to create the SSH tunnel.
Error: Could not establish session to SSH gateway

It looks from this log like pgAdmin is trying to connect on port 22,
ignoring my setting of port 2222. Is this possible?

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-pgadmin-support-f2191615.html