BUG #15302: pgAdmin fails with either no authorization message ormissing css styles

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15302: pgAdmin fails with either no authorization message ormissing css styles
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15302
Logged by:          Jim Graham
Email address:      james.graham@humboldt.edu
PostgreSQL version: 10.4
Operating system:   Windows 10

I installed PostgreSQL 10 with pgAdmin 4 using the installed for Windows 10
on this website.  Everything appears fine until I try to run pgAdmin4.  In
Edge, it appears as though it is missing a style sheet (text block on top of
each other in old block style) or in Chrome gives a message that I am not
authorized to view the page.

I have tried everything on the web for fixing this problem that seemed
reasonable without success including running browsers as an admin.

My computer is a brand new Dell, Intel Xeon E3-1220, 32G RAM, with lots of
hard disk space, Windows 10 Pro, and few installed applications.

For now, I have installed good old 9.2 with pgAdmin III and it appears to be
working great.  Since I am not the only one having problems, please continue
support of pgAdmin III.
Jim