How do I get a list of DB's or Tables with a postgres SQL statement?

От Lee Kindness
Тема How do I get a list of DB's or Tables with a postgres SQL statement?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
See the pg_database table:
http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?catalog-pg-database.html

Regards, Lee.

Ron de Jong writes:> All,> > How do I get a list of DB's or Tables with a postgres SQL statement?> It needs to be an
SQLstatement otherwise perl/DBI/prepare won't parse it.> I know there is some funtions in psql:> > \l    (show
databases)>\d    (show tables)> > which work fine from psql, but these> statements won't be parsed by perl, DBI> > I
alsoknow there is an object:> > @names = $dbh->tables;> > but what about databases?> > Please help.> > Ron de Jong> the
Netherlands>> > > > > > ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------> TIP 5: Have you
checkedour extensive FAQ?> > http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/faq.html