Re: Not quite a security hole in internal_in

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Not quite a security hole in internal_in
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> Sergey Burladyan <eshkinkot@gmail.com> writes:
>> How about contrib/ ? I have this in my test 8.3.7 database:

> That stuff should all be marked strict ... on the whole I'm not sure
> that contrib is null-safe anyway, independently of this particular
> issue.  AFAIK no one's really gone through it.

So I just did that, and found one bit of sloppiness in pg_freespacemap,
plus a whole lot of GIST/GIN support functions that aren't marked strict
and probably should be.  Will fix.  This is actually a lot closer to
being right than I would have bet on before the exercise.

Сообщение: Re: Display of foreign keys in psql
Сообщение: Re: Display of foreign keys in psql