BUG #15219: Increase Max Open Files issue

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15219: Increase Max Open Files issue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15219
Logged by:          Michael Lopez
Email address:      mickael.lopez@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.9
Operating system:   Debian 8

Hi,

I have an issue when I try to increase Max Open Files of PostgreSQL process
(9.6.9-1 pgdg) on Debian 8 system.
I have modified /etc/security/limits.conf like that:

* - nofile 65535
postgres - nofile 112640

but when I look the process limits, It has always the default values:
Max open files            1024                 4096                 files

could you help me ?

Regards.