Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!

От pavan95
Тема Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Justin,

Please find the below explain plan link.

Link:  https://explain.depesz.com/s/owE <http://>

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Pavan

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-performance-f2050081.html

Сообщение: Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!
Сообщение: Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!