Re: [HACKERS] src/interfaces/libpq shipping nmake-related Makefiles

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] src/interfaces/libpq shipping nmake-related Makefiles
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> PFA a patch that does this. Did I miss something? :)

Perhaps we should get rid of the WIN32_ONLY_COMPILER symbol altogether;
given this patch, "#ifdef WIN32_ONLY_COMPILER" could be replaced by
"#ifdef _MSC_VER".

Or maybe rename it to something else --- I'm not sure what, but
I've always found that symbol rather confusing.

Looks good other than that nitpick.