BUG #15181: pg_dump - missing schema in CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15181: pg_dump - missing schema in CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15181
Logged by:          Adam Bartoszewicz
Email address:      adam.bartoszewicz@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.22
Operating system:   CentOS 6

Helo,
I use PostgreSQL v 9.3.22 (enterprisedb.com installer), CentOS 6
I created custom text search dictionary following instructions found in
https://github.com/nediam/tsearch-polish/blob/wiki/PolskiSlownikTsearchPostgreSQL.md.
It is in Polish but has two simple steps:
1. Unpack
http://tsearch-polish.googlecode.com/files/tsearch_data_polish_20120730.zip
and copy to share/tsearch_data/ folder
2. Run commands
CREATE TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION public.polish ( COPY = pg_catalog.english
);
CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY polish_ispell (
    TEMPLATE = ispell,
    DictFile = polish, -- tsearch_data/polish.dict
    AffFile = polish, -- tsearch_data/polish.affix
    StopWords = polish -- tsearch_data/polish.stop
);
CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY polish_synonym (
    TEMPLATE = synonym,
    SYNONYMS = polish -- tsearch_data/polish.syn
);
CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY polish_thesaurus (
    TEMPLATE = thesaurus,
    DictFile = polish, -- tsearch_data/polish.ths
    Dictionary = polish_ispell
);
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION polish
    ALTER MAPPING FOR asciiword, asciihword, hword_asciipart, word, hword,
hword_part
WITH polish_thesaurus, polish_synonym, polish_ispell, simple;

The bug ocurs when I try to dump and reload database structure.
pg_dump creates command with missing schema:
CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY public.polish_thesaurus (
    TEMPLATE = pg_catalog.thesaurus,
    dictfile = 'polish', dictionary = 'polish_ispell' );

dictionary = 'polish_ispell'
instead of
dictionary = 'public.polish_ispell'

psql -f pg_dump_file raises error:
ERROR:  text search dictionary "polish_ispell" does not exist

There is of course simple workaround: manually correct file created by
pg_dump.

Adam