Re: New alpha spinlock code passes regression test

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: New alpha spinlock code passes regression test
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Cool --- did you try the parallel regress tests, or just sequential?

My experience is that it takes quite a few iterations of the parallel
tests before you should have much confidence that there aren't locking
bugs lurking.  But if it comes through that, send in the patch and
we'll gratefully accept it!
        regards, tom lane

PS: also please note my just-posted call for testers of the fmgr
changes...