Re: pgsql-server: Make the world very nearly safe for composite-type

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql-server: Make the world very nearly safe for composite-type
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> My question is whether we are getting closer to completing this item.

We're so close I can smell it ;-) ... but not there yet.  We gotta
agree on an external I/O representation for composite data values,
and then implement that.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql-server: Make the world very nearly safe for composite-type
Сообщение: Re: pgsql-server: Make the world very nearly safe for composite-type