Re: [HACKERS] Request - repeat value of \pset title during \watch interations

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Request - repeat value of \pset title during \watch interations
Дата
Список pgsql-general
David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> writes:
> On 3/17/16 5:07 PM, David G. Johnston wrote:
>> Figured out it had to be added to 2016-09...done

> Hmm ... this patch is currently marked "needs review" in CF 2016-03.  Am
> I missing something, should this have been closed?

The message I saw was post-1-March.  If it was in fact submitted in
time for 2016-03, then we owe it a review.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Request - repeat value of \pset title during \watch interations
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Request - repeat value of \pset title during \watch interations