Re: Problem with trigger makes Detail record be invalid

От PegoraroF10
Тема Re: Problem with trigger makes Detail record be invalid
Дата
Список pgsql-general
My point of view that there was a partial rollback, just on detail table. If
I´ve done a delete from Master and I have a foreign key to it with cascade
option, or all records should be deleted or no one should, this is my point.

Did you see that Master table has no records and Detail table has one record
?
I think you agree with me that we have a a detail record with no master, so
it´s unusable, right ?

I´m not able to do a backup/restore of this database because that record
doesn´t match.

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html