Re: [sqlsmith] Unpinning error in parallel worker

От Jonathan Rudenberg
Тема Re: [sqlsmith] Unpinning error in parallel worker
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018, at 18:38, Thomas Munro wrote:

> I don't have any theories about how that could be going wrong right
> now, but I'm looking into it.

Thank you!

> > I don't have a backtrace yet, but I will provide them if/when the issue happens again.
>
> Thanks, that would be much appreciated, as would any clues about what
> workload you're running.  Do you know what the query plan looks like
> for the queries that crashed?

Yep, I think I know approximately what it looked like, I've attached a lightly redacted plan. All of the hung queries
wererunning some variant of this plan as far as I can tell.

Thanks again!

Jonathan

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [sqlsmith] Unpinning error in parallel worker
Сообщение: Re: [sqlsmith] Unpinning error in parallel worker