Re: BUG #15018: yum install postgis24_96 failure

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: BUG #15018: yum install postgis24_96 failure
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Fri, 2018-03-16 at 06:05 -0700, akshunj wrote:
> Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I am running into the same exact issue on
> CentOS 6.9 using Postgres 9.4. I was able to work-around the issue by
> installing the previous version. Is that something you can help with?

Please do not hijack the thread. Feel free to send the details to this mailing
list, or better, pgsql-pkg-yum@postgresql.org .

FWIW, the latest set should just work, which was confirmed by other users.

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com