Re: Faded text in pgAdmin 4 2.0/Win Server 2008r2

От noAnymous
Тема Re: Faded text in pgAdmin 4 2.0/Win Server 2008r2
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

Dave Page-7 wrote
>>  - on the first run, all the previuosly configured servers were absent,
>> the
>> servers node in the tree was empty
>> - on the second run all the servers were shown and were accessible as
>> expected
>

> That's weird though. Can you reproduce it still?

No. Unfortunately i cannot reproduce anymore. But i think this is most
probably related to my browser config and no problem of pgAdmin. There are
lots of privacy settings (cookie handling, access rules, etc.) and plugins
(NoScript, uBlock Origin etc.) activated that i had to configure before
pgAdmin worked.

But during trying to reproduce i experienced another error. Several tests
resultet in an error "Application server could not be contacted." At this
time the machine was under heavy load (CPU 100%, IO 120 MB/s writes) from
another application (not pgAdmin). Because of the circumstances loading and
creation of pgAdmin server process might have lasted longer than expected
and something probably ran into a timeout. Nevertheless one out of three
launches finished successfull.

Regards.

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-pgadmin-support-f2191615.html