Re: wrong message when trying to create an already existing index

От legrand legrand
Тема Re: wrong message when trying to create an already existing index
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> regression=# create index mv1 on t1 (f1);
> ERROR:  materialized view "mv1" already exists

Is in fact the one I prefer ;^)

I come from a DBMS world where Tables and Indexes do not share the same name
space,
and have to change my mind !

Thanks you Tom for pointing that.

Regards
PAscal

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

От: Ryan Murphy
Сообщение: Is there a way to create a functional index that tables tableoidcolumn as an arg?