Re: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> I found ecpg_get_data() is the call generating the error, and there's
> block of code being skipped because HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT is not
> defined.
>
> I found the following code in pg_config.h and tried adding the 3rd
> line
> (#define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT 1)...
>
> /* Define to 1 if `long long int' works and is 64 bits. */
> #if (_MSC_VER > 1200)
> #define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64 1
> #define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT 1
> #endif

ECPG does not use pg_config.h, try making your change in ecpg_config.h
instead.

> throwing the same error.  I asked on the #postgresql irc channel and
> RhodiumToad and xocolatl said that if I reported this as a bug
> paquier would
> see this and he'd be the person to ask about it.

Well, I'm not Michael Paquier and I don't know know why he would be the
person to ask about this, but I guess you don't mind me answering in
his stead.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes