Documentation Bug related to Inheritance

От Felipe Alvarez Harnecker
Тема Documentation Bug related to Inheritance
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi, i've posted various problems regarding inheritance in postgres,
Never see a reply :(

Well, beside the referential constraint issue ( that can be solved by
hand ), the most frustrating is that queries like

DELETE FROM table* where key = some_value

Fails ( parser error ). ( UPDATE either )

I you have some direct contact with the developers please forward this
issue.

Thanx.