pglogical in postgres 9.6

От greigwise
Тема pglogical in postgres 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello.  I'm trying to get pglogical setup between 2 postgres 9.6 instances.
I can get everything replicating over fine, my problem is that I can't seem
to get it to work in the mode where it does not try to copy all the data
over initially.  On the source side, I'm doing this:

  psql -U hireology -d $SRCDB -c "SELECT pglogical.create_node( node_name :=
'${SRCNODE}', dsn := 'host=localhost port=${SRCPORT} dbname=${SRCDB}
user=logical_replication')"

  psql -U hireology -d $SRCDB -c "select
pglogical.create_replication_set('dw_repl', true, true, true, true)"

  psql -U hireology -d $SRCDB -c "select pglogical.replication_set_add_table
('dw_repl', 'accounts', false)"
  psql -U hireology -d $SRCDB -c "select pglogical.replication_set_add_table
('dw_repl', 'organizations', false)"
  psql -U hireology -d $SRCDB -c "select
pglogical.replication_set_add_sequence ('dw_repl', 'accounts_id_seq',
false)"
  psql -U hireology -d $SRCDB -c "select
pglogical.replication_set_add_sequence ('dw_repl', 'organizations_id_seq',
false)"

Note on the replication_set_add_table command, I'm sending false as the
third parameter which should tell it to not copy over the initial data.  But
when I create the subscription on the target side, I can see in the logs
where it is issuing the copy command.  And since I have the data already
there, I get duplicate key errors and it bombs out.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Greig Wise

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html