BUG #15058: postgresql transfer from 9.3 to 9.4

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15058: postgresql transfer from 9.3 to 9.4
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15058
Logged by:          耀彰 許
Email address:      kpm906@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.0
Operating system:   ubuntu

Dear Support Team,
We face a question about migrating postgresql from 9.3 to 9.4. Because our
original postgresql is 9.3. And we use dump command to dump all record as
shown as below:
pg_dump dbname > outfile

At the same time , we update postgresql from 9.3 to .9.4  And then remove
9.3 postgresql. Finally we use command as listed as below to import all
record to 9.4 postgresql.
psql dbname < infile

But at the transfer process, it showed the error message as shown as the
attachment.(https://ithelp.ithome.com.tw/upload/images/20180209/200037053x0ai05gYR.png)
How can we normally transfer 9.3 records to 9.4 postgresql in the same
server? Thanks for your kindly assistance.
Best Regards, Anderson Hsu