BUG #15035: scram-sha-256 blocks all logins

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15035: scram-sha-256 blocks all logins
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15035
Logged by:          Meirav Rath
Email address:      meirav.rath@imperva.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.0
Operating system:   windows server 2012 R2

Hi,

I'm trying to set up the new SCRAM-SHA-256 authentication method. The only
problem is that the moment I set this in both postgresql.conf and
pg_hba.conf I can no longer login with any user, and so I can't create new
users with passwords that are compatible.

Here's what pg_hba.conf looks like:

# TYPE  DATABASE        USER            ADDRESS                 METHOD

# IPv4 local connections:
host    all             all             127.0.0.1/32            md5
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all             all             ::1/128                 md5
# Allow replication connections from localhost, by a user with the
# replication privilege.
host    replication     all             127.0.0.1/32            md5
host    replication     all             ::1/128                 md5
host    all        all        0.0.0.0/0        scram-sha-256
host    all        postgres        0.0.0.0/0        md5

And here's what postgresql.conf looks like:

# CONNECTIONS AND AUTHENTICATION

# - Connection Settings -

listen_addresses = '*'        # what IP address(es) to listen on;
                    # comma-separated list of addresses;
                    # defaults to 'localhost'; use '*' for all
                    # (change requires restart)
port = 5432                # (change requires restart)
max_connections = 100            # (change requires restart)
#superuser_reserved_connections = 3    # (change requires restart)
#unix_socket_directories = ''    # comma-separated list of directories
                    # (change requires restart)
#unix_socket_group = ''            # (change requires restart)
#unix_socket_permissions = 0777        # begin with 0 to use octal notation
                    # (change requires restart)
#bonjour = off                # advertise server via Bonjour
                    # (change requires restart)
#bonjour_name = ''            # defaults to the computer name
                    # (change requires restart)

# - Security and Authentication -

#authentication_timeout = 1min        # 1s-600s
#ssl = off
#ssl_ciphers = 'HIGH:MEDIUM:+3DES:!aNULL' # allowed SSL ciphers
#ssl_prefer_server_ciphers = on
#ssl_ecdh_curve = 'prime256v1'
#ssl_dh_params_file = ''
#ssl_cert_file = 'server.crt'
#ssl_key_file = 'server.key'
#ssl_ca_file = ''
#ssl_crl_file = ''
password_encryption = scram-sha-256
#db_user_namespace = off
#row_security = on

# GSSAPI using Kerberos
#krb_server_keyfile = ''
#krb_caseins_users = off

# - TCP Keepalives -
# see "man 7 tcp" for details

#tcp_keepalives_idle = 0        # TCP_KEEPIDLE, in seconds;
                    # 0 selects the system default
#tcp_keepalives_interval = 0        # TCP_KEEPINTVL, in seconds;
                    # 0 selects the system default
#tcp_keepalives_count = 0        # TCP_KEEPCNT;
                    # 0 selects the system default

Please advise.