Re: PANIC: heap_update_redo: no block

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PANIC: heap_update_redo: no block
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Qingqing Zhou" <zhouqq@cs.toronto.edu> writes:
> Actually I tried to simulate your situation, but everytime I got a neat
> recovery --

You probably filled the test table and then vacuumed within a single
checkpoint cycle, so that the replay sequence included loading data into
page 1 in the first place.  The risk case is fill table, checkpoint,
vacuum, crash; because then the replay starts from the checkpoint and
won't re-create page 1.

Сообщение: Re: Advantages of PostgreSQL over MySQL 5.0
Сообщение: Re: Advantages of PostgreSQL over MySQL 5.0