Re: 8.2 Autovacuum BUG ?

От pavan95
Тема Re: 8.2 Autovacuum BUG ?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hello,

Is there any way to check, how many transactions happened till date from the
point the database created and started accepting transactions ?

The reason for this doubt is to find whether my database has crossed 2
million transactions or not.

Strangely had an interesting observation, when I tried to a vacuum full, it
is generating 1GB of archive logs per sec, and yes it's true.

So I had a doubt like whether this is related to vacuum....

Please help me cope up with this.

Regards,
Pavan

--