Re: 8.2 Autovacuum BUG ?

От pavan95
Тема Re: 8.2 Autovacuum BUG ?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Pallav,

I'm currently on PostgreSQL 9.1. Everything was fine till Dec 27th 2017. But
to my wonder archive logs started to increase from December 28th 2017 till
date.

The configuration parameters were default and everything in the past was
fine with default configuration parameters. I'm facing a serious problem
with this huge archive generation of 48GB per day, that is 2GB per hour. The
DML's statements are almost same.

In detail, archive logs are getting generated at 9'th minute and 39'th
minute of an hour, preceding with a log message 'checkpoints are occurring
too frequently (2 seconds apart).Consider increasing the configuration
parameter "checkpoint_segments" '.

So how to reduce this abnormal archive log generation. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Pavan

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-performance-f2050081.html