Re: [HACKERS] CVS

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CVS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis@mindspring.net> writes:
> [ CVS access info ]
> This was supposed to have been put on the web page, as I recall...

It *is* on the webpage --- I put it there myself.  You can find this and
other FAQ documents off http://www.postgresql.org/docs/.  (I do need to
update the CVS page, which still recommends cvs 1.9...)

<rant>
The "new improved" website design has made it a lot harder to find
anything useful, IMHO.  For instance, it is not an improvement that
the FAQ docs are two levels down in a non-obvious place.  The way
that the frames-based design makes it impossible to bookmark anything
once you have managed to find it just adds insult to injury.
</rant>