Re: BUG #14287: psql_history gets wiped out

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #14287: psql_history gets wiped out
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> rotten@windfish.net wrote:
>> I believe this behavior is new to the 9.5.3 psql client.  It has been
>> bugging me ever since we patched to that release.

> Do you mean that it worked fine in 9.5.2?  Or do you mean that it worked
> fine in 9.4.x?  Or do you mean something different?

Some digging in our git history says that we haven't changed anything
about how we write the history file since 2009.  If Rick has seen a
recent behavioral change, I'd wonder more about whether libreadline
changed, or maybe he switched his build between libreadline and libedit.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14287: psql_history gets wiped out
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14287: psql_history gets wiped out