Re: Add default role 'pg_access_server_files'

От Ryan Murphy
Тема Re: Add default role 'pg_access_server_files'
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(Duplicated to make sure it's in the commitfest Thread, didn't seem to get in there when I replied to the email)

Oops!  I made a mistake, which clearly showed up in my last email: I forgot to psql back in as "tester".

Now I get the right behavior:

    $ psql postgres tester
    postgres=> select pg_read_file('/Users/postgres/temp');
    ERROR:  absolute path not allowed

Thanks for bearing with me.  So far so good on this feature, going to run the tests too.

Best,
Ryan

Сообщение: Re: Add default role 'pg_access_server_files'
Сообщение: Re: Add default role 'pg_access_server_files'