Re: Race condition in recovery?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Race condition in recovery?
Дата
Re: Race condition in recovery?  (Mikael Kjellström <mikael.kjellstrom@mksoft.nu>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Got it. I have now committed the patch to all branches, after adapting
> your changes just a little bit.
> Thanks to you and Kyotaro-san for all the time spent on this. What a slog!

conchuela failed its first encounter with this test case:

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=conchuela&dt=2021-06-09%2021%3A12%3A25

That machine has a certain, er, history of flakiness; so this may
not mean anything.  Still, we'd better keep an eye out to see if
the test needs more stabilization.