Re: pgsql: Add sample text search dictionary templates and parsers, to

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Add sample text search dictionary templates and parsers, to
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Do we expect there might be more like this? We could easily add a rule
> to Install.pm to know about DICTFILES rules in addition to DATA
> rules..

Yeah, after sleeping on it I think we need a general-purpose solution.
There are likely to be more not fewer tsearch-related contrib modules
in future; and even if you don't believe that, people will certainly
want to use the PGXS infrastructure to build add-on dictionaries.
So we should provide a DATA-like macro to specify installing stuff
into $SHAREDIR/tsearch_data/, instead of making everyone reinvent the
hack that's currently in dict_xsyn/Makefile.

I was going to propose calling it DATA_TSEARCH, but DICTFILES would
work too.  Any preferences?