Re: Brokenness in parsing of pg_hba.conf

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Brokenness in parsing of pg_hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Alex J. Avriette" <alex@posixnap.net> writes:
> In how many places are we using inet_aton?

BTW, further digging shows that when the platform has neither
getaddrinfo nor inet_aton, we fall back to src/port/inet_aton.c,
which is a BSD-derived bit of code that behaves exactly as per
your man page quote.

So I'm pretty well convinced that your gripe is misdirected: you
should be complaining to the authors of your C library.