Re: pentaho timestamp issue

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pentaho timestamp issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
PropAAS DBA <dba@propaas.com> writes:
> Pinging the list on the off chance someone has dealt with this and knows
> of a workaroud. We have pentaho pointing to a PostgreSQL v10.3 database,
> getting this error:
> 2018/03/18 15:06:37 - INPUT STEP -  Fact.0 - Bad value for type
> timestamp : 0001-02-04 17:00:04-06:59:56

Hmm.  Presumably, this is coming from something that thinks that 1 AD
is outside the reasonable range of timestamps.  Assuming you agree that
such a value shouldn't appear in your application, I'd look for timestamps
getting put into the database using to_timestamp() with a format string
that doesn't really match the data, causing the year field to be truncated
or misinterpreted.