Re: inefficient loop in StandbyReleaseLockList()

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: inefficient loop in StandbyReleaseLockList()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I've pushed the SyncPostCheckpoint change, and I think I'm going
to stop here.  It's not clear that the remaining list_delete_first
callers have any real problem; and changing them would be complex.
We can revisit the question if we find out there is an issue.
Or, if somebody else wants to pursue the issue, feel free.