Re: pg_upgrade: Error out on too many command-line arguments

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_upgrade: Error out on too many command-line arguments
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> writes:
> Could we maintain coverage by adding a TAP test? See 1 liner attached.

Is this issue *really* worth expending test cycles on forevermore?

Test cycles are not free, and I see zero reason to think that a
check of this sort would ever catch any bugs.  Now, if you had a
way to detect that somebody had forgotten the case in some new
program, that would be interesting.