[SQL] Line number returned in Postgres Raise Exception sentence

От queralt
Тема [SQL] Line number returned in Postgres Raise Exception sentence
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
We are migrating a system from Postgres 9.2 to Postgres 9.6.

The problem is that in migrating the Stored Procedures, where we use the
RAISE EXCEPTION sentence, a new line is added in the message returned when
there is a RAISE EXCEPTION.  In our system the existence of this second part
of the message is a big problem.

"ERROR: Message of Error
SQL state: P0001
Context: function PL/pgSQL xxx() in line 4 of RAISE"

We are executing stored procedures from JDBC and obtain the message with
getMessage and from PgAdmin III or IV.

We would like to know if there is the possibility to configure Postgres 9.6
in order this part of the message does not appear. Or maybe if it is
possible to set some attribute during the database connection.

We have read about a solution changing in the file postgres.config the
attribute log_error_verbosity to terse. We did but it has no effect in the
result.

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-sql-f2142323.html