Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: standby stop replicating, then picked back up

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: standby stop replicating, then picked back up
Дата
Список pgsql-general
chris kim wrote:
> I had a standby hang for a while, not replicating, but then it fixed
> itself but I'm not sure why it happened in the first place. What would I
> look into to see why this happened, or any insight into why is greatly
> appreciated.

You give us precious little information.

If there is nothing suspicious in the log, and hot standby is enabled,
and the standby is configured appropriately, it could be that a conflicting
query on the standby block WAL application for a while.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe