[pgsql-pkg-yum] Announcing PostgreSQL SLES RPM Repository

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема [pgsql-pkg-yum] Announcing PostgreSQL SLES RPM Repository
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

As you have probably already noticed, I today announced SLES repository:
https://zypp.postgresql.org/.

I used Red Hat spec files, added SLES bits, so we have unified spec files for
Red Hat/Fedora and SLES now. From now on, any new spec files/patches must also
work on SLES 12.

The new repo contains (almost) all of the packages that the PostgreSQL YUM
repository has (https://yum.PostgreSQL.org) . Currently. we support PostgreSQL
10, 9.6 and 9.5, along with more than a hundred packages on each version. There
are a few packages missing, and I will add them in the upcoming days.

I also wrote a basic howto for using PostgreSQL RPMs on SLES, so please read it
first, if you are not that familiar to SLES: https://zypp.postgresql.org/howtoz
ypp.php .

This is a part of EnterpriseDB's contribution to the community: EDB provided
hardware, and let me to use my time for these packages, so I want to thank EDB.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com