Re: minimal update

От Decibel!
Тема Re: minimal update
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Oct 22, 2008, at 1:43 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> +     if (!CALLED_AS_TRIGGER(fcinfo))
> +         elog(ERROR, "min_update_trigger: not called by trigger
> manager");

The error I get in 8.2 when calling a trigger function directly is:

ERROR:  trigger functions may only be called as triggers

To stay consistent, I think the remaining errors should s/: not/ may
only be/, ie:

min_update_trigger may only be called on update

--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  decibel@decibel.org