Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] RPMs for ppc64/ppc64le

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] RPMs for ppc64/ppc64le
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Bernd,

Apologies for the *very* late response.

I am really interested in this, but we need to find a solution which we can
apply to all of the packages that include Power support.

Are you coming to PGConf.EU? If so, we can discuss this there.

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com