Please don't allow posting: Re: Restoring data from TABLESPACE files

От Gavan Schneider
Тема Please don't allow posting: Re: Restoring data from TABLESPACE files
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Greetings

Still sorting out my anti-spam measures and the super private
address has leaked through to yourself, and Tom Lane... I'm sure
you can both be trusted but I'm not sure about the list. I have
already received soem UCE to pg-gts@snkmail.com, nothing too
horrible, but it certainly is not a private list.

Is it possible to suppress the message, and I simply repost later?

Regards, and thanks
Gavan