Re: Recent 027_streaming_regress.pl hangs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Recent 027_streaming_regress.pl hangs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> But yes we do seem to have seen a lot of recovery_check failures on
> crake in the last 8 days, which is roughly when I changed PG_TEST_EXTRA
> to get more coverage.

I'm confused by crake's buildfarm logs.  AFAICS it is not running
recovery-check at all in most of the runs; at least there is no
mention of that step, for example here:

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=crake&dt=2024-07-25%2013%3A27%3A02

It seems implausible that it would only run the test occasionally,
so what I suspect is a bug in the buildfarm client causing it to
omit that step's log if successful.